CEC European Managers is looking for a dynamic, skillful and autonomous expert in communications to join its Brussels office for a fixed-term contract. The selected candidate will help CEC staff to manage communications, elaborating content and ensuring its meaningful and effective diffusion on different channels and supports, as well as provide support for other policy and organizational tasks.
CEC European Managers is a European social partner representing around one million managers at EU-level. As social partner, we ensure that employment and social policies in the EU consider the specific needs of managers. As advocates for professional management, we strive to mainstream lifelong learning, gender equality and sustainable leadership.
- Producing written content (articles for the website, newsletters, etc..) in English and French
- Community management and engagement
- Social media management
- Website management (WordPress)
- Graphic design and layouting
- Database management
- Press relations
- Contribution to policy papers
Other tasks (on occasional basis)
- Internal Communications
- EU Policy research
- Assistance in event management
- Assistance in project management and administration
- Professional fluency in English and French
- Professional experience in communications
- Creativity and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- IT skills and knowledge (particularly Adobe suite (ID, AI, PS), WordPress, Videoconferencing, MS Office)
- University degree in the fields of: communications, journalism, political and social sciences, environmental sciences, law, management or other relevant field
- Interest in EU affairs, social dialogue and sustainability
- Profile demonstrating high degree of autonomy and self-initiative
- Knowledge of other European languages
- Experience in project management
- Basic video editing skills
- Experience with community management
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary, in line with the NGO remuneration standards plus a series of benefits (transportation allowance, extra leave days, lunch vouchers, etc..).
- Possibility for subsequent open-ended contract
- Telework opportunities possible (to be negotiated)
- High degree of autonomy
- A “hands-on” experience in a European social partner association
- Develop and improve communication and project-management skills
- A dynamic working atmosphere
- A kick-start into a European career
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a one-page cover letter and a one-page CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submitting applications is September 30th. Interviews with selected candidates will take place on a rolling basis (preferentially in video-conference).
CEC European Managers is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome the application of underrepresented groups.
Indicative starting date: second half of October (to be negotiated)
For further information, please visit our homepage www.cec-managers.org or write an email to email@example.com