At CEC European Managers, we are looking for a devoted Administrative Officer to support the Brussels office for a full-time replacement contract.
CEC European Managers represents around one million managers in Europe through its national and sectoral federations. Managers play a vital role in Europe, both in the companies they work for and as facilitators of dialogue in society: it is about taking the right decisions to prepare a more sustainable and inclusive future.
At European level, CEC is one of the six EU cross-industry social organizations recognised by the European Commission as an official, go-to partner organization. As the independent and autonomous voice of managers, CEC are making sure that the interests of managers as bridge builders between employers and workers are heard – since 1951.
- Administer payroll and payroll related expenses
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budget
- Process invoices and follow up with members organizations, suppliers and employees as needed
- Knowledge of accounting
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Assist in in-house or off-site team activities, event management
- Manage supplies, correspondence and equipment in the Brussels office
- Manage contract and price negotiations with service providers
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Assisting in proofreading and translations English-French
- Solid knowledge of office and payroll procedures
- Proficiency in office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An affinity for European and social affairs
- Team spirit, openness to working across cultures and countries and ability to work in autonomy
- Full time availability
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French
What we offer:
- A salary commensurate with your experience
- Management that takes care of its employees
- Meal vouchers: face value of €7, including an employee contribution of €1.09 and an employer contribution of €5.91
- A standard STIB ticket for the duration of the contract (covering only the Brussels network) for private and professional travel within Brussels
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to office@cec-managers. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis. Stating date is as soon as possible.