CEC European Managers is looking for a freelance social media manager for its Sustainable Leadership Project.
Deadline: 7 October 2020
Duration: October 2020 – June 2021
In the framework of its EU project “Sustainable Leadership for a Fair and Green Transition”, CEC European Managers, European social partner representing one million managers at EU level, is looking for a freelance social media manager for the twitter and LinkedIn channels associated with the Sustainable Leaders website (www.sustainableleaders.eu) of the project.
The social media manager shall:
- daily posts on twitter and LinkedIn
- ideally post in English, French and German (at least in two of these languages)
- raise awareness on the project, the study and the training programme
- engage stakeholders like policy-makers, trade unions, business organisations and education providers creatively
- have an understanding of management and leadership topics, as well as sustainability
- have experience in managing social media channels
- create graphic design elements for the posts
- have a convincing story-line supporting the story-line of the project
- regular exchange with CEC office on messaging
To apply, please send your CV, the service cost expectations, as well as an outline of deliverables to firstname.lastname@example.org