CEC European Managers is looking for a dynamic, skillful and flexible intern to join its Brussels office, as soon as possible, for a period of approximately six months. The selected intern will help CEC staff to manage communications and the “Sustainable Leadership for a Fair and Green Transition” project.
The position is open to both students or recent graduates.
CEC European Managers is a European social partner representing around one million managers at EU-level. As social partner, we ensure that employment and social policies in the EU consider the specific needs of managers. As advocates for professional management, we strive to mainstream lifelong learning, gender equality and sustainable leadership.
– social media management
– website management
– Drafting articles and other written documents
– support in EU project management (Sustainable Leadership for a Fair and Green Transition project)
– Support with event organization
– drafting media outputs
– good command of English and French
– interest in EU policies, social dialogue and sustainability
– university degree in the fields of: political and social sciences, environmental sciences, law, communication/journalism or management
– creativity and strong communication skills, both written and oral
– interest in project management
– willingness to learn
– other European languages
– experience in project management
– strong self-initiative
– Experience with graphic design
What we offer:
– A monthly financial compensation of approximately 850€, commensurate with your profile and situation.
– A “hands-on” training experience in a European social partner association
– Gain a thorough insight into the activity of a EuropeanNGO
– Develop and improve project-management and communication skills
– A dynamic working atmosphere
– A kick-start into a European career in the field of European affairs
How to apply:
Please send a one-page cover letter and a one-page CV” Please send the documents as PDF by email to email@example.com. Interviews with selected candidates will take place on a rolling basis.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome diversity. For questions relating to accessibility, please contact us.